Saturday 31 March 2012

Something is NEW

Greetings!
Gosh, it's been weeks and weeks since my last blog, sincere apologies.  What is new, you ask?


Royal Albert China, has a NEW pattern which was inspired from it's most successful pattern called "OLD COUNTRY ROSES."  It has a vintage look about it which is the current trend and I am a huge fan of anything vintage or vintage inspired. 

The name of this one is "NEW COUNTRY ROSES."  I can almost smell those roses.....*sigh* and just look at those fabulous colors!  Oh-la-la!






It is fresh and vibrant and perfectly pretty.  I LOVE it!   I am envisioning myself having a lovely cup of tea and nibbling that sweet little cupcake on the plate!  Ladies, this is tea-party material here!
 
Y'know, if you love something and it isn't within your budget one doesn't need to  have it ALL.  I mean if you really LOVE it, how about one little teaplate to have your morning toast on?  Or a pretty little mug?  I mean, if it gets your heart racing, I say why not?  If you cannot  justify a whole set of new dishes,  buy one or two pieces of it and enjoy it.

Surrounding oneself with the things you LOVE, even if it's just a teensy weensy bit of it, just makes you feel so good inside!  It really does. 




Yipee! A NEW season is here as well! SPRING. Don't you just LOVE it?   The chirping of birds.  Daffodils. Tulips. Pink tree blossoms. Cherry Blossoms. The smell of fresh cut grass. Planting. Vibrant colors.  Driving with your car windows open.   Blue skies.  Sunny days. Warmth.



Happy Spring everyone and a HAPPY EASTER!   Treat yourself  to something which makes you feel SPECIAL. 

By the way, I'd like just ONE (or two) of those little eggs with that little cupcake, please......


Bye for now,
Erica

1 comment: